View Single Post
Old 02-07-2011, 10:28 AM   #2341
Boomer
The Wretched

Boomer has a great deal of rep (15,000+)Boomer has a great deal of rep (15,000+)Boomer has a great deal of rep (15,000+)Boomer has a great deal of rep (15,000+)Boomer has a great deal of rep (15,000+)Boomer has a great deal of rep (15,000+)Boomer has a great deal of rep (15,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hasney View Post
I love YDKJ multi-player. I've got The Ride lying around my flat somewhere and I had the British specific one.
The Ride is my favorite one for sure. I've only gone about a half-way through the "story" before formatting my computer and having to start over. YDKJ 3 is a close second.

I've got a copy of every American version of the game (mostly pirated, admittedly). I ordered the ones I couldn't find off eBay a long time ago), and I've got the one British version too. I'm not obsessed enough to get the German versions, at least.

I made a buzzer system for the PC, but it breaks constantly. Gonna remake it soon with the parts I took out of my SFIV stick. When it works, it is awesome. But I happily pre-ordered the 360 version of this one so I could just use controllers this time around.
Boomer is offline   Reply With Quote