View Single Post
Old 07-13-2004, 02:48 PM   #808
The Mackem
VG + Q&A FORUM REPRESENT

The Mackem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Mackem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Mackem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Mackem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Mackem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Mackem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Mackem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Mackem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Mackem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Mackem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Mackem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Mackem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Right I wrote something earlier about my current FWA game but it didn't post for some reason. Basically I'm the FWA, I'm having a tag team tournament for the titles the teams going for them are

AJ Styles & D-Lo Brown vs The Family (Paul Travell and Ian DiSiple)
Hard as Nails (Doug Williams & James Tinghe) vs InSlane (Mikey Whipwreck & Burchill)
Cool Dragons (Ultimo Dragon & Hade Vasen) vs Alex Shane & Mark Sloan
2 Extreme (Jerry Lynn & Jeff Hardy) vs F'n Amazing (Chris Chetti & Jonny Storm)

I've already managed to f it up because I thought you could pick who would fight each other once they advanced so next round I've got AJ Styles & D-lo against Hard as Nails (both face teams).

The tournament is basically to get some tag treams in the promotion going because I had nothing except The Family and D-lo and AJ who I made active who had any experience. So I bunched some guys together and gave them some crap names.
The Mackem is offline   Reply With Quote