View Single Post
Old 01-01-2019, 07:05 PM   #27
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
I'd definitely watch if they got AJ or Nakamura. I'll be doing my best to watch anyway to give them a chance.

In a weird sort of way, they've caught WWE in an odd position. I don't want to say "vulnerable," but their creative content has never been more bland. I mean, that dissatisfaction is what helped make All In a success. But on top of that you have Vince pulling out millions to start another football league. You have them going for Friday nights. You have them spread out with all these content commitments and when they are yet to find that next star that can take over from Cena and Reigns. And you've got them at a time where they've managed to make wrestling TV valuable, which might be a double-edged sword to them in the end if they end up pricing themselves out of certain agreements.

I stress that I am not saying this is a Vincekiller or anything like that. Lol, no. It's just that WWE have created the perfect environment for their to be more affordable, potentially better quality substitutes to their programming.

How bizarre is it that we live in a world where AJ Styles could potentially jump to AEW this month -- there's nothing stopping him -- and then WWE have a competitor's top star front and center on their latest video game cover. God, the perception of that would just be amazing.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote