View Single Post
Old 02-10-2022, 11:04 PM   #3211
M-A-G
Higher. Further. Faster.

M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
This post is sponsored by Enya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Vito View Post
I still maintain that Hotbody's entire moniker would take an entire segment to introduce on its own. Should be an angle in the game "Obnoxiously Long Ring Introduction", gets overness points for heels but deducts overness from faces.

Ah yes, Hotbody's crack legal team at their finest work with fake restraining orders. It would've been kinda funny for the tide to be turned and Hotbody himself going to jail. I suspect he wouldn't like jail very much. But I suppose defending the Cruiserweight Title will have to do! He's running out of ways to weasel out of losing the thing, but I have no idea which of these three challengers would be best to dethrone him.

FURIOUS BEYOND DESCRIPTION would be an awesome name for a band. Complete with all caps.

Hey, why not use Aphrodite? If she's capable of working, may as well. I'm kind of a sucker for those "jack of all trades" types who have clients but also get booked in matches.
I'm hoping by WrestleMania his entire moniker will have a ZIP code unto itself and that will take up the first hour.

I'm looking to try to squeeze some stuff out before Valentine's. Hell, I'm looking to squeeze some stuff out ON Valentine's.

So far this is No Mercy:

WWE Unified World Title (vacant): Noah Carmichael vs. Salvatore Scabbia

WWE Women's Tag Team Titles: The Lonely Girls (c) vs. The Southern Belles vs. The Perfections

WWE Cruiserweight Title: The New Age Intellectual Savior to the Masses, The 2031 Fulton County First Place Conga Award Winner, The Luscious Lover and Undefeated Steel Cage Master and REAL 2040 King of the Ring, The Supreme Submission Machine, Former WWE Cruiserweight Champion-Elect, the Cruiserweight Champion Michael Hotbody (c) vs. Jordan Demiras vs. Martyn LaSalle vs. Ozzy Mandias (Possibly canceled???)

WWE Unified Tag Team Titles: The Collective (c) vs. The Royal Effect

WWE Women's Title: Naomi Bailer (c) vs. Eclypse

WWE Intercontinental Title: Seth Von Kamp (c) vs. Quinten McDaniels vs. Ryan Pattillo

Haven vs. Wrakk

Zed Jones vs. Eddy Clash
M-A-G is offline   Reply With Quote