View Single Post
Old 01-25-2017, 08:56 AM   #502
Maluco
Reigning Tipsters Champ!

Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Stars need to be squeezed in, I don't think Shane is a star as a wrestler in 2017. No need to force him in.

It is fascinating though, I will say that. I don't remember, even at the peak of the attitude era, having so many possible Rumble winners and combinations for matches at Mania.

Undertaker, Lesnar, Goldberg, Cena, Triple H, Rollins, Reigns, Angle, Braun, Jericho, Miz, Joe, Balor and probably a few others I am forgetting, could all conceivably be in the match and win it. That is crazy when you compare it to years when it was out of two guys.

It really is fantastic and WWE should be commended for it.
Maluco is offline   Reply With Quote