View Single Post
Old 11-23-2020, 08:41 AM   #68
drave
In His hands...

drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
This was the first WWE event I watched from beginning to end and it wasn't terrible, I didn't think.

Maybe it's because I've been away from it for a long while, but it was watchable. The RAW v SD opener was even pretty good, better than it looked like it would have been on paper, for sure. Stupid that it was all fed into the Reigns thing tho.

We all knew there would be fuckery in some form with the Roman v Drew match, but even with that, it was a good show. Still feel like Reigns needs a new theme to complete the "change", he still seems stale, he's just a stale asshole now.

Do we count Lana's table streak being broken since she was "in a match" or is that RAW only?

I was always a huge Undertaker mark as a kid. While the whole FarewellTaker thing was cool, wtf was going on with it?! You have 15 or so guys get in the ring for nothing? Cool video package though. Understand why he "Kayfabed" his speech, but his entrance was longer than his talk time, it felt like.
drave is offline   Reply With Quote