View Single Post
Old 12-29-2013, 02:32 PM   #643
Emperor Smeat
Former TPWW Royalty

Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
One of the more interesting things from a recent Jericho podcast that had Edge as the guest involved the ending to the Team WWE vs Team Nexus match a few years ago. Apparently the DDT spot and ending was Cena's idea while others in the back were pushing for something different.

Quote:
Chris Jericho: ”It was Team WWE vs. Team Nexus, and the finish boiled down to [Edge] and [Jericho] in there, but it was Cena against a couple of them. John wanted to do things a certain way and we told him ‘you’re wrong’. He did it anyways, and it sucked. And then after he came over to us and said ‘I should have listened to you, but I wasn’t seeing it that way.’”
Edge: ”I remember. I was like, fine I’m out of the match by that point.”
Chris Jericho: ”He wanted to get DDT’d on the floor by Barrett, then kick out and beat them both. And you and I were like, that’s the dumbest thing. That’s just throwing it away for no reason.”
Edge: ”They should have gone over because they were so hot.”
Chris Jericho: ”We were fighting for Barrett to go over. And where’s Wade Barrett now?”
Emperor Smeat is offline   Reply With Quote