View Single Post
Old 02-01-2021, 12:40 PM   #1
M-A-G
Higher. Further. Faster.

M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Rate the Game: Week 44

Slightly behind schedule but the beginning of the month tends to occupy my time with errands. But we're still on the right day so that's something to celebrate, no? Speaking of celebrating, let's take in the average of last week's Ghosts n' Goblins and celebrate a new milestone this week! Take a look at the leaderboard:

Yes, you read that right, folks. We have a NEW last place holder after all these weeks. Arthur and his challenging quest falls WAAAAY down on the totem pole. But will it remain so? Let's dive into this week's draw and find out....

via GIPHY

Hut...

via GIPHY

...hut...

via GIPHY

...HUT!!!

So we've got both another sequel and another Capcom title on our hands here as we have Mega Man 2 as the game to rate this week. The Blue Bomber sits at a respectable number 16 on the list with his original entry but what about the follow up? How does this rate with you? Vote, share, and discuss. Happy trails!

No matter what may happen to me, just remember Lzzy Hale gave me the bedroom eyes...

...again.
M-A-G is offline   Reply With Quote