Thread: Playstation 5
View Single Post
Old 09-17-2020, 08:23 AM   #47
Sepholio
3 Dicks Out For Trips

Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClockShot View Post
Yeah. Sony dropped the ball with the preorders. Should have put it off a few days like Microsoft.

Buddy and I managed to get ours through Target during their rush. After a few clicks it went through. Another one got his through Wal-Mart. But, a lot of people were getting their orders cancelled quick. So far, he's still good.

Happy hunting guys.
Not really Sonys fault. I mean yeah they said they would give more notice but that's all they really botched. It's the retailers who broke the date/time on preorders that fucked it all up. And specifically it's Walmart since they went first because everyone else just jumped on the bandwagon at that point to get in on the hype. Amazon was the only one that was holding on for the time until IGN somehow got the secret listing on their site before preorders went live and they sold out before they were even listed.

Seems odd though. Wondering why they haven't already broke the date for the Xbox yet tbh.

I'm still gonna try and score another if more preorders open or at launch for resale though. They are selling on Ebay for enough that I can cover the cost of the one I'm gonna keep for myself as well.
Sepholio is offline   Reply With Quote