View Single Post
Old 02-20-2004, 08:26 AM   #134
Cactus Sid
Smashing Blouse

Cactus Sid is a chill bro (7,500+)Cactus Sid is a chill bro (7,500+)Cactus Sid is a chill bro (7,500+)Cactus Sid is a chill bro (7,500+)Cactus Sid is a chill bro (7,500+)
Royal Rumble.

Match Background: Simply Magnificent are the reigning WWE Undisputed Tag Team champions, and have been since 19 June 2005.

The Match: Amazing Red and Jerry Lynn are the first two competitors. Amazing Red connects with a back heel kick on Lynn and gets back up quickly. Tiger suplex on Lynn. No Misawa references from me, I swear. Oh, Bloody Hell! Entry # 3 : AJ Styles! Styles hits a dropkick on Amazing Red and gets right back up. Styles threw Amazing Red over the top rope, but Amazing Red skinned the cat to save himself! Entry # 4 : Kane! Red takes a headbutt from Kane. Amazing Red got eliminated by Kane. (Elimination # 1) Entry # 5 : Shelton Benjamin! AJ Styles connects with a back heel kick on Shelton and gets back up quickly. Shelton Benjamin got tossed over the top rope to the floor HARD by Styles. (Elimination # 2) Entry # 6 : Booker T! Rude Awakening neckbreaker on AJ Styles by Kane. Remember when that was a legit finish? Kane threw AJ Styles over the top rope, but AJ Styles skinned the cat to save himself! Entry # 7 : Rob Van Dam! Styles walks into a high dropkick from Rob Van Dam, almost losing several teeth in the process. AJ Styles was eliminated by RVD. (Elimination # 3) Entry # 8 : Rey Mysterio! Spinning back kick from Jerry Lynn. Vicious kick to the teeth from Jerry Lynn. Entry # 9 : Ace Steel! Rob Van Dam kicks the leg, knocks Booker down, and goes to work on it. Booker T was eliminated by RVD. (Elimination # 4) Entry # 10 : Eddie Guerrero! Rey just WAFFLES Steel with a STIFF chop that hurt ME to watch! Rey uses a basement dropkick to the knee and it looks like it might be TIME TO GO TO SCHOOL~! Entry # 11 : Edge! STIFF high kick on Rey by Jerry Lynn. Rey Mysterio got bundled out by Lynn. (Elimination # 5) Entry # 12 : Lance Storm! Eddie hits a dropkick on Rob Van Dam and gets right back up. Rob Van Dam got eliminated by Eddie. (Elimination # 6) Entry # 13 : Tajiri! Kane connects with rights and lefts and Ace Steel is down! Massive lariat! Stan Hansen would approve. Entry # 14 : The Rock! Spinning back kick from Eddie Guerrero. Jerry Lynn got bundled out by Eddie. (Elimination # 7) Entry # 15 : Nick Dinsmore! Storm just WAFFLES Tajiri with a STIFF chop that hurt ME to watch! Flying elbow from Lance Storm connects. Entry # 16 : Chris Hero! Ace Steel charges into the corner, but EATS BOOT and staggers backward. Ace Steel got tossed over the top rope to the floor HARD by Kane. (Elimination # 8) Entry # 17 : Charlie Haas! STIFF high kick on Hero by Eddie Guerrero. Chris Hero was eliminated by Eddie. (Elimination # 9) Entry # 18 : Christopher Daniels! Edge connects with rights and lefts and Lance Storm is down! Lance Storm got bundled out by Edge. (Elimination # 10) Entry # 19 : Rob Conway! Eddie hits a HARD spinning kick to the jaw. Tajiri takes a flying neckbreaker from Eddie Guerrero. Entry # 20 : Chris Benoit! Trying to channel the spirit of Misawa, Kane ends up chanelling Lex Luger instead and nails a running forearm to the face, minus the steel plate, of course. Edge got eliminated by Kane. (Elimination # 11) Entry # 21 : Rhyno! Kane scoops and slams Tajiri. What's the difference between a scoop slam and a body slam anyway? Kane threw Tajiri all the way over the top rope to the floor. No question about that one. (Elimination # 12) Entry # 22 : John Cena! Chris Benoit kicks the leg, knocks Kane down, and goes to work on it. Corkscrew BRAINBUSTAH~! Kane gets destroyed by it. Entry # 23 : Trent Acid! Christopher Daniels kicks the leg, knocks Dinsmore down, and goes to work on it. Daniels tried to eliminate Nick Dinsmore, who hung onto the top rope for dear life! Entry # 24 : Matt Hardy Version 1.0! Cena hits a right hand. Cena slams Christopher Daniels down and motions to the crowd. Entry # 25 : CM Punk! STIFF~! chop lights up Conway who covers up to try and stop the agonizing PAIN! Rob Conway got bundled out by Cena. (Elimination # 13) Entry # 26 : Christian! Spinning back kick from Trent Acid. Christian was eliminated by Acid. (Elimination # 14) Entry # 27 : Hurricane! Benoit takes a flying neckbreaker from Charlie Haas. Haas tried to eliminate Chris Benoit, who hung onto the top rope for dear life! Entry # 28 : Randy Orton! Rock scoops and slams Eddie Guerrero. What's the difference between a scoop slam and a body slam anyway? Brutal sit out powerbomb on Eddie! Entry # 29 : Shawn Michaels! STIFF high kick on Eddie by CM Punk. Eddie Guerrero got eliminated by Punk. (Elimination # 15) Entry # 30 : Kurt Angle! Christopher Daniels charges into the corner, but EATS BOOT and staggers backward. Cena scoops and slams Christopher Daniels. What's the difference between a scoop slam and a body slam anyway? Kurt Angle snap suplexes Haas. Kurt Angle with a spinning neckbreaker on Haas. STIFF high kick on Orton by Nick Dinsmore. Dinsmore tried to eliminate Randy Orton, who hung onto the top rope for dear life! The Rock connects with rights and lefts and Hurricane is down! Hurricane got bundled out by Rock. (Elimination # 16) Trying to channel the spirit of Misawa, Rhyno ends up chanelling Lex Luger instead and nails a running forearm to the face, minus the steel plate, of course. Rhyno went for the elimination, but Kurt Angle held on to the ropes at the last possible second! Acid just WAFFLES Dinsmore with a STIFF chop that hurt ME to watch! THERE IT IS! A legdrop to the BACK OF THE HEAD! I swear, that makes any match just a little bit better. I don't mind telling you that every time I see it, that's for sure. Flying elbow from Trent Acid connects. Matt Hardy Version 1.0 got bundled out by Acid. (Elimination # 17) BAAACK Body drop by Punk gets a bit of a pop from the crowd. Rock threw CM Punk over the top rope, but CM Punk skinned the cat to save himself! HBK slams Charlie Haas down and motions to the crowd. Charlie Haas got eliminated by HBK. (Elimination # 18) Benoit crushes Orton with a huge legdrop. Benoit went for the elimination, but Randy Orton held on to the ropes at the last possible second! Chris Benoit just WALKS into a stiff lariat clothesline from Dinsmore. Benoit gets hit with a running Splash Mountain out of the corner! Rock hits a right hand. BAAACK Body drop by Punk gets a bit of a pop from the crowd. Rhyno hits a right hand. High Angle DDT by Rhyno just SPIKES Trent Acid down! Acid takes a headbutt from John Cena. Trent Acid got eliminated by Cena. (Elimination # 19) Kurt Angle snap suplexes Cena. Cena walks into a face-first flapjack. Cena takes a flying neckbreaker from CM Punk. Punk threw John Cena all the way over the top rope to the floor. No question about that one. (Elimination # 20) Rhyno hits some punches. How generic. The Rock got tossed over the top rope to the floor HARD by Rhyno. (Elimination # 21) Spear by Shawn Michaels. HBK tried to eliminate Kurt Angle, who hung onto the top rope for dear life! Randy Orton just WALKS into a stiff lariat clothesline from Angle. Randy Orton was eliminated by Angle. (Elimination # 22) Rhyno connects with rights and lefts and Kane is down! Kane got tossed over the top rope to the floor HARD by Rhyno. (Elimination # 23) Daniels crushes Angle with a running senton. Daniels tried to eliminate Kurt Angle, who hung onto the top rope for dear life! CM Punk strikes Rhyno. THERE IT IS! A legdrop to the BACK OF THE HEAD! I swear, that makes any match just a little bit better. I don't mind telling you that every time I see it, that's for sure. A Gut buster connects on Punk and hits hard. CM Punk got bundled out by Benoit. (Elimination # 24) Dinsmore is a glutton for punishment and just continues to take it during this match. Death valley driver by Rhyno! No one executes that move properly anymore. Big dropkick by Nick Dinsmore, who got a ton of air on the move. Dinsmore tried to eliminate Kurt Angle, who hung onto the top rope for dear life! Chris Benoit just WALKS into a stiff lariat clothesline from Dinsmore. Dinsmore tried to eliminate Chris Benoit, who hung onto the top rope for dear life! Rhyno takes a headbutt from Kurt Angle. Kurt Angle nearly kills Rhyno with a released tiger suplex. Rhyno slams Christopher Daniels down and motions to the crowd. Christopher Daniels got tossed over the top rope to the floor HARD by Rhyno. (Elimination # 25) HBK slams Nick Dinsmore. Spear! Dinsmore is down! Rhyno with a spinning neckbreaker on HBK. Rhyno hits a right hand. Nick Dinsmore connects with a HARD right hand, sending the opponent down to the mat again. Dinsmore tried to eliminate Chris Benoit, who hung onto the top rope for dear life! Angle walks into a killer lariat, as opposed to a friendly lariat. Dinsmore went for the elimination, but Kurt Angle held on to the ropes at the last possible second! Trying to channel the spirit of Misawa, Kurt Angle ends up chanelling Lex Luger instead and nails a running forearm to the face, minus the steel plate, of course. Shawn Michaels got tossed over the top rope to the floor HARD by Angle. (Elimination # 26) Rhyno hits a right hand. Nick Dinsmore charges into the corner, but EATS BOOT and staggers backward. Kurt Angle charges into the corner, but EATS BOOT and staggers backward. Angle is a glutton for punishment and just continues to take it during this match. Big forearm by Chris Benoit makes me want to go to the mirror and check MY teeth. Nick Dinsmore got eliminated by Benoit. (Elimination # 27) Benoit takes a headbutt from Kurt Angle. Angle went for the elimination, but Chris Benoit held on to the ropes at the last possible second! Angle is a glutton for punishment and just continues to take it during this match. Flying shoulder tackle by Rhyno sends Angle CRASHING to the mat. Rhyno slams Kurt Angle. Brutal sit out powerbomb on Angle! Benoit uses a basement dropkick to the knee and it looks like it might be TIME TO GO TO SCHOOL~! Benoit tried to eliminate Kurt Angle, who hung onto the top rope for dear life! Vertical suplex by Chris Benoit. Benoit threw Kurt Angle over the top rope, but Kurt Angle skinned the cat to save himself! Rhyno slams Chris Benoit. Rhyno tried to eliminate Chris Benoit, who hung onto the top rope for dear life! Kurt Angle just WALKS into a stiff lariat clothesline from Benoit. Spin kick by Chris Benoit to the face sends the opponent FLYING across the ring. Rhyno hits a right hand. Powerbomb on Benoit. Rhyno hits a right hand. Spear! Angle is down! Angle gets rocked with a brutal elbow to the jaw by Benoit. A few more of those and Angle will go down worse than Bart Gunn at 'Mania 15. Benoit threw Kurt Angle over the top rope, but Kurt Angle skinned the cat to save himself! Chris Benoit gets up and gives a Belly to belly suplex to Benoit. Angle takes a flying neckbreaker from Chris Benoit. Vertical suplex by Kurt Angle. Rhyno just WALKS into a stiff lariat clothesline from Angle. Lightning kick by Benoit on Angle. Benoit tried to eliminate Kurt Angle, who hung onto the top rope for dear life! Rhyno slams Chris Benoit. Rhyno went for the elimination, but Chris Benoit held on to the ropes at the last possible second! BIG clothesline on Angle. Rhyno tried to eliminate Kurt Angle, who hung onto the top rope for dear life! Rhyno takes a butterfly suplex from Benoit. Rhyno got eliminated by Benoit. (Elimination # 28) Chris Benoit has Kurt Angle down on the canvas. Crippler Crossface!!! Kurt Angle goes limp! Benoit threw Kurt Angle all the way over the top rope to the floor. No question about that one.

My Opinion: All it gets is a ***1\2 rating from me. Deal with it. 79%

Overall Rating: 79%

MOTN- Chris Benoit vs Lance Storm

Buy Rate: 1.89

Not happy about that at all
Cactus Sid is offline   Reply With Quote