View Single Post
Old 02-15-2021, 11:51 PM   #50
Tom Guycott
I W C DEEZ NUTZ!

Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
That's mainly what I was referring to when I posted it, but they've addressed shit before, either through commentary or directly.

Ironically, in spite of being the prime example the above feels a bit unfair.

I speculatively think the plan was for Vince to be preoccupied with the XFL and Hunter to basically get the keys to the kingdom.

The people who complained "recently" (relative - I'm talking months ago) about being "lied to" were probably actually not... the plan was to call up the NXT crop like UE and feature them and some of the lesser used main roster talent heavily in spite of not being Vinnie's cup of tea. Better to ask forgiveness than permission, since they'd be over and prob'ly moving merch by the time he'd look.

But then, full on pandemic mode happened, and live sports gatherings went away. Vince abandoned the XFL with that horrendously handled shitshow and derailed any tenative WWE plans that didn't have his consent because his attention was solely back on his baby. Back to physiques and overscripting and headset micromanagement.
Tom Guycott is offline   Reply With Quote