View Single Post
Old 08-24-2012, 08:50 PM   #2412
Nowhere Man
Now. Here. Man.

Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
For some reason, I never like it when writers decide to make Superman and Wonder Woman a couple. For starters, because I don't buy the whole argument that Clark shouldn't be with Lois just because they can't fuck--first of all because that's an incredibly shallow way of looking at things, and secondly because they've come up with tons of ways around that over the years.

And I dunno, maybe I've got an angry-militant-feminist in my head or something, but it always kinda seems to cheapen Diana when they take Wonder Woman, who's supposed to be the idyllic model for women to aspire to, and say "eh, make her Superman's girlfriend."
Nowhere Man is offline   Reply With Quote