View Single Post
Old 01-07-2005, 07:57 AM   #1044
Evil Vito
President of Freedonia

Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
OK, so I'm transferring stuff to my new computer, and when I remmebered EWR, I couldn't help but transfer 2 versions (1.3 and 4.2) over to the new comp and start playing M-A-G's game the first time in forever.

I've booked 1 Smackdown and 1 Raw (both in November 2025), and I'm starting to re-gain a feel for the storylines that I had going on.

On the 2 shows, 3 matches were announced. 2 of which were Survivor Series Elimination Matches which involved the GMs of the shows.

Over on Smackdown, Ian Moore (still fumed about being arrested a month or so previous), laid down a challenge to Kurt Angle. Each man has until Survivor Series tgo assemble 3 other men in his team, and stipulations may still be added on. The main event of the night was Ian Moore taking on Chris Sylvain. Moore lost the match due to Angle rushing in and Angle-Slamming Moore while Sylvain distracted the ref. After the match, Moore was beaten down, and Angle gleefully announced that Chris Sylvain would be a part of Angle's team come Survivor Series.

Over on Raw, GM Chris Jericho demanded explanation as to why La Resistance attacked him. Rob Conway came out to speak on the group's behalf, and he claimed that La Resistance were being unfairly treated (citing Jericho giving Lance Storm a World Title shot, but not telling him about it until minutes before), and that they wanted Jericho out. So Jericho laid down the law, and said that he'd find 3 other guys to face all of La Resistance at Survivor Series. It was quite simple, if Jericho's team lost, he would resign. But if La Resistance lost, they would have no choice but to disband.

In other news:

-Goldberg has 2 men vying for a World Title shot. On Raw, Jason Collins wants a re-match, and on Smackdown, John Cena wants a shot. It's basically Goldberg's choice.

-Mordecai is the new Number 1 Contender to the European Title at Survivor Series, after defeating Ken Shamrock. Can Mordecai (who has been undefeated since returning as Mordecai at Unforgiven) topple old rival Simon Diamond? We'll have to wait in see.

-In an unfortunate situation, one half of the World Tag Team Champions, "Dangerous Man" Chris Linares, suffered a torn calf at a house show and will be out for 5 months. As a result, the title was vacated on Raw (for the 3rd time this year strangely). According to GM Chris Jericho, new champions won't be crowned until the Raw after Survivor Series. However, the question is, who will be involved? The Uprising and the Bishop/Kreeve Connection have stated their desire to get shots, but Chris Jericho mentioned that the non-injured member of 24/7, David E., should get another crack at the gold (provided he can find another partner).

Last edited by Evil Vito; 01-08-2005 at 10:47 AM.
Evil Vito is offline   Reply With Quote