View Single Post
Old 05-21-2023, 10:00 PM   #10
M-A-G
Higher. Further. Faster.

M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
This post is sponsored by Francis Pumphandle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fignuts View Post

Remember beating this with a friend on my birthday. Spent 20 bucks in quarters to do it.

Totally worth it. All time great in the beat em up genre.
I remember a field trip in middle school that we took that somehow ended up with us eating at a Peter Piper's and I just dumped every quarter into this machine. There were some other patrons not part of our class that were on the same machine and we beat that fucker. Easily one of my favorite gaming moments from my childhood because I never the opportunity to accomplish that before.

The line-up that you got in the game always perplexed me because I was familiar with the roster from the animated series. It wasn't until years later when I found out that the game was supposed to go hand in hand with the original pitch for the X-Men show. The "Pryde of the X-Men" pilot cleared up a lot. But even then, that was an odd thing to put together considering the state of the X-Men in the comics at the time.
M-A-G is offline   Reply With Quote