Thread: Ratings Thread
View Single Post
Old 01-08-2021, 04:53 PM   #2419
Jordan
It's a blood match!

Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Nerfect View Post
Lol, here comes the Twitter ditz. Since you’re insulting people first, I have no problem reminding you that you are nothing but an empty-headed fame-chaser who is confused by their own thoughts and confuses them with intelligence. Stay in your lane. You talk to people on Twitter and ask them what they think. You don’t think. It’s not what you’re good at.

1.3 million viewers for wrestling on Wednesday. It’s down by maybe 200k. When has a Wednesday done significantly more? It hasn’t. Wrestling fans watch wrestling. The news is on all the time. They have it in their pockets. They don’t have to stop watching their bad dramatics to watch every single second of the news, dude. And they don’t. It’s never been that way. It’s made-up shit by Meltzer and Alvarez.

I wouldn’t call you a fucking idiot so readily, but you calling people morons for actually understanding something set me off. Fuck you and check yourself.
Noid or should I called you ALIENOID14 since that is the amount of teeth you have in your skull after rough sucking XRods e-cock? You DO NOT have any right to speak to The King of the Wrestling Forum and the Prince of Tpww like that. I am drafting banning articles effective immediately and you can expect to see a big red x every time you sign into the rasslin forum to spread your fascist rhetoric and try to influence the vulnerable members of this great forum. You have crossed a line Alienoid and you will feel the force of the banhammer when you get Rob
Ban Terminated out of this forum through a wooden banner covered in ban tacks wrapped in ban wire.
Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote