View Single Post
Old 10-03-2008, 06:04 AM   #310
Nowhere Man
Now. Here. Man.

Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Kyle? If anything, they're probably gonna give it to John "shoe-horned into the Justice League for the sake of political correctness" Stewart.

At this point, I'm getting pretty inclined to dismiss any releases WB has regarding their superhero line. Considering how on-and-off they've been about the next Superman movie, the JLA, and pretty much anything that doesn't start with the word "Batman," I'm going to remain skeptical about a Green Lantern movie until I'm in the theater for it.

Don't get me wrong--I'd like to see it. Done correctly, a GL movie could be freaking epic.
Nowhere Man is offline   Reply With Quote