Thread: Stargate: SG-1
View Single Post
Old 02-11-2004, 02:40 PM   #34
Kane Knight
Ron Paul 4 EVA

Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sin Harvest
Your kidding right?!?!!?! How the shit does that work?!!!!!

SG-1 kicks ass, that "groundhog day" epsiode owns!
He's not kidding. Tremors: The Series is on right before stargate SG-1 on Friday nights. I've never caught more than a minute or two of it thiankfully, so I can't tell you how it works (Though I imagine poorly).

The ep you're talking about is indeed awesome. "Window of Opportunity." Saw it Monday night. one of two shows I think denote references to MASH, incidentally (The golf Balls into the Wormhole...). The other one is when they name the Sargeant/Technician who operates the gate. His name is Walter, much like Watler "Radar" O'Reilley, who he bears a passing resemblence too, as well.

Anyways, it's really fun watching O'Neill and Teal'c flip out after so many cycles. And it has one of the greatest quotes...

Jack: What kind of archaeologist carries a weapon?

Daniel: Ummmmm...I do...
Kane Knight is offline   Reply With Quote