View Single Post
Old 05-17-2004, 08:55 AM   #467
The Mackem
VG + Q&A FORUM REPRESENT

The Mackem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Mackem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Mackem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Mackem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Mackem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Mackem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Mackem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Mackem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Mackem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Mackem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Mackem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Mackem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cactus Sid
Yeah, the worst thing is, I think I have to book every elimination

Which is good, because I can have some of the guys go out early.

I must confess, I'm probably gonna cheat and put the winners condition up to 100% before the night

Also, I think you can logically work out what's gonna happen in some of the matches, purely because of conditioning
UI remember booking a Rumble match. It isn't easy. In fact I had to write stuff downto keep track of who was eliminated and who wasn't.
The Mackem is offline   Reply With Quote