View Single Post
Old 09-17-2023, 07:00 PM   #58
mitchables
bonjour

mitchables makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)mitchables makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)mitchables makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)mitchables makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)mitchables makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)mitchables makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)mitchables makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)mitchables makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)mitchables makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)mitchables makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)mitchables makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)mitchables makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)mitchables makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Nerfect View Post
He’s won me over. I thought he was the shits a few years ago. I know what you mean though. There was the one really notable botch this match. I get “worried” for him. Like he’s going to lose control and everything will disappear.
100%. it just feels more on a knife edge than it should for someone this far into their career

like at payback when he did the jump up onto the barricade to do the dive onto miz, his one foot clipped the wall and i thought he was going to faceplant. it just wasn't clean/confident

and then occasionally with the "innovative" way (commentator's words) he does things like DDTs... like it looks like the miz is genuinely taken by surprise and doesn't really know how he is supposed to execute the move, idk

BFT looked the best it has looked this past week though. was on the fence about it as a finisher bc it has historically looked not great but i came around to it in this last match

notable absence of his people's elbow knock-off with rock in the building though lmao

i know this sounds like i am ragging on the guy, which i am not. he is v much over with me and i really want to see him go all the way

probably because he seems like such an underdog and it's been such a hard and long road for him to get here, and he has succeeded *despite* WWE, not because of them

i love a wrestler that gets themselves over and forces the company's hand. and it's also doubtlessly because of the undeniable attitude era of it all

but man, those edges
mitchables is offline   Reply With Quote