View Single Post
Old 12-24-2020, 12:03 AM   #120
Evil Vito
President of Freedonia

Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordan X View Post
I bet Miro ends up cucking Kip with Penelope and ruins the wedding in a "reverse Lana/Lashley" angle and fuck this whole dumb angle. Seriously what a disappointment. You could've had Miro come in like Bolo Yueng in Blood Sport and be a fucking killer, which draws yes it does it draws fucking money to have bad ass believable monsters. But no he's a Gucci wearing streamer nerd who is buddies with Kip fucking "Zack Sabre wasn't interested in coming to America full time" Sabian. AEW is pushing me out I swear to God. At least Saturday is a dependable awesome fight night with UFC. Wrestling is sucking some dick right now.
Completely agree on Miro. Definitely not the presentation he needed.

That said weren’t you mostly complimentary of AEW the past couple of shows? Seems odd to now suddenly feel pushed out but hey to each their own.
Evil Vito is offline   Reply With Quote