View Single Post
Old 09-17-2021, 05:47 PM   #763
Seanny One Ball
World Class References

Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Watched it just there and that’s one of the truly dark episodes - nothing funny about any of it.
Just like Brody, the events are all individually well known but when you put them together in the timeline it actually looks horrific. Everything that flight attendant said speaks to an un-healed trauma and alongside it you have Jim Ross looking genuinely stunned when they asked him about Flair escaping unpunished. You can see him actually make the decision to be honest right there and then, so Tommy Dreamer looks like a complete scumbag when he gets chopped in saying it’s all nonsense.

The show felt 90 minutes long to me given how heavy it was. I don’t think I’ll ever watch this one again, it has given me too much to think about.

Rob Van Dam came out of it looking pretty decent...if only he had a reason for watching Ric instead of stopping him but I suppose not cheering him on makes him the hero of the tale.
Seanny One Ball is offline   Reply With Quote