View Single Post
Old 06-05-2004, 09:14 PM   #25
Champion of Europa
SEX APPEAL

Champion of Europa puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Champion of Europa puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Champion of Europa puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Champion of Europa puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Champion of Europa puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Champion of Europa puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Champion of Europa puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Champion of Europa puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Champion of Europa puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)
OVW Future Shock for Saturday, September 11th, 2004:

Sean O'Haire cuts a promo on Rob Conway.

The Revolution retained their OVW Southern Tag Team Titles against The Troubleshooters when The Jersey Shore Crew interfered. **3/4

Seth Skyfire attacked Joey Matthews with a ladder.

Mark Magnus defeated Matt Morgan with interference from Luther Rains. Afterwards, they double teamed him. **1/2

Johnny Jeter was in the ring, when Johnny Nitro ran in from the crowd and stole his finishing move, the Flying Spin Kick.

La Resistance (Rene Dupree and Sylvan Grenier) defeated Adrenaline with help from The Revolution. **1/2

Flash busted open Lance Cade backstage.

Nick Dinsmore was in the ring, verbally running down Shelton Benjamin, when Benjamin came in and ran him off.

John Cena defeated Sean O'Haire with help from Rob Conway. Afterwards, they both assaulted O'Haire. **1/2

Notes:

We got a 0.48 buy rate for 'OVW Future Shock'!

If we don't break 71% by the last show of October, I think I'll revert to my old WWE game, because this game isn't doing so well.
Champion of Europa is offline   Reply With Quote