Thread: The GOAT
View Single Post
Old 03-08-2021, 11:19 PM   #24
Destor
I am the cheese

Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emperor Smeat View Post
That could one of those yes & no type answers since its possible for your all-time favorite to also be the greatest of all time as well depending on the circumstances.

Like as Pats fan, Tom Brady is my favorite player ever and a strong case could be made that he's also the GOAT in football.

For baseball, Ken Griffey Jr. is my favorite all-time player but I wouldn't put him as the GOAT in baseball from a non-personal perspective. Had Griffey's body not fallen apart post-Mariners career, he probably would have had a very strong case to be a potential GOAT in baseball.
i agree. my favorite is also my pick for the goat. so we circle back to jericho. you said he was the goat because he entertained you the most but you acknowledge that the metric can run parallel with being the greatest but isnt in itself what makes them the greatest.

what makes jericho the greatest thats ever lived?
Destor is offline   Reply With Quote