Thread: The GOAT
View Single Post
Old 03-08-2021, 09:00 PM   #7
Sepholio
3 Dicks Out For Trips

Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Basically all the metrics Gertner used to come to Terry being his GOAT. But they end up with Chris Jericho as my personal GOAT. Has held a ton of titles, headlined tons of shows for multiple companies, has been going strong for 30 years, almost always cuts a great promo and has been in tons of incredible matches across the world.

If there is one thing holding him back its that he has never been a big draw like some of the people around him in his earlier days were. Kinda sucks tbh because in terms of pure skill he was better than any of them imo (talking about ppl like Rock, Austin) but they also had a certain X factor at the time so it is what it is.

I don't think Chris has been the best at any one particular area. But he has been consistently great enough at all of them to qualify as the best overall to me. For the longest time I would have said HBK was my GOAT for a lot of these reasons but I also knew a long time ago that at some point Y2J was gonna take that spot from him in my rankings.
Sepholio is offline   Reply With Quote