View Single Post
Old 02-24-2021, 11:44 AM   #17
Loose Cannon
I'm all there is

Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
He's got value and marketability to his name, which about 95% of wrestlers don't these days. I think it's a great signing. If AEW wants to grow, they need to get more eyeballs on their product then just people who blindly watch wrestling because that's all they've done for 20 years. Big Show's been in movies, tv shows and is well known outside of the wrestling ring.

AEW will use him correctly unlike they way TNA used over the hill wrestlers. I want to believe they;re smarter then the people behind the scenes at TNA or Impact,,whatever the fuck they are called. Great signing

Last edited by Loose Cannon; 02-24-2021 at 12:05 PM.
Loose Cannon is offline   Reply With Quote