View Single Post
Old 02-08-2021, 07:00 PM   #18
Lock Jaw
Loque Ja

Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Stopped watching a few months after WrestleMania 35. Was just a combination of so many things, though....

The constant buildup of guys and then not paying it off... Braun being built up huge and then not getting any belt until far past the time when I stopped caring and his momentum was gone.... Samoa Joe being built up and going nowhere (though part of that is injuries).... NXT guys getting called up and going nowhere....

The months of Roman/Seth vs Drew McIntyre/Bobby Lashley/Baron Corbin who were perhaps the dullest top heels of RAW ever facing off against some of the dullest top faces....

Meanwhile on SD Kofi had won the belt and it was a great moment but... immediately afterward it felt just wrong that this dinky little clapping tag team dude was the world champ, and instead of trying to move him away from that or make him more "legit" he pretty much stayed the same..... and I became uninterested in him too....

Becky Lynch was doing great but pretty much had no "legit" competition other than Charlotte so what she was doing was pretty much "ok, whatever"

So first I started to not watch live, and find myself fast-forwarding through like 90% of the shows.... then I just thought to myself... I could be using this time and doing other things that I enjoy much more.

And here we are. Stopped watching, don't really miss it.

Started watching AEW when it first aired, but quickly found myself fast-forwarding through everything except Chris Jericho and finally just said "meh, I think I really am just done"
Lock Jaw is offline   Reply With Quote