View Single Post
Old 12-21-2003, 01:03 PM   #18
Champion of Europa
SEX APPEAL

Champion of Europa puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Champion of Europa puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Champion of Europa puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Champion of Europa puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Champion of Europa puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Champion of Europa puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Champion of Europa puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Champion of Europa puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Champion of Europa puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)
Here is RAW:

The Rock trash talked Goldberg. 99%

The Big Show squashed Akio. ** Jericho ran in afterwards and attacked Show.

Molly Holly jumps Mio backstage. 64% (Molly gained overness)

A-Train defeated John Cena by interference from Rhyno. **1/2 Edge ran in for the save after the match. (A-Train gained overness)

Kurt Angle calls out Mike Tyson and they brawl. 93%

Shawn Michaels hypes a match against the Hurricane. 95%

Shawn Michaels defeated The Hurricane. ***1/4 Undertaker attacked Michaels after the match.

Batista defeated Kane by interference from HHH. **3/4

RVD hyped his match with Randy Orton. 83%

RVD defeated Randy Orton by DQ when Mark Henry ran in. **** (IC Title has gained in image)

The Rock attacks Bill Goldberg in the ring, hitting The Rock Bottom and Goldberg no sells it. 94%

Overall Rating: 82%

Best Segment: The Rock's interview on Goldberg.

Worst Segment: Molly Holly's attack on Mio.

Best Match: Randy Orton vs. RVD

Worst Match: The Big Show vs. Akio.

Mail:

Booker T: How about booking me against Scott Steiner? I'm sure we could do some pretty entertaining stuff that the fans would like.

No.

Brock Lesnar: I'd like to work with Rob Van Dam if possible.

Maybe.

We got a 5.98 rating for 'RAW'!
Champion of Europa is offline   Reply With Quote