View Single Post
Old 11-24-2021, 03:05 PM   #11
Kalyx triaD
Raw Video Footage

Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
I do like that she kinda sucks as a vigilante except she's still at the very least 'Robin' for no other reason than she really really wants to be a superhero. A lot of her generation are written this way with no real call to action that the archetypical hero tends to have. What's saving her from being a straight up Mary Sue is she takes a surprising amount of bumps to the point of slapstick. And Hackeye is not letting her one up him, the Avenger super spy, on pretty much anything.

The one thing that bothers me is she could be a fairly decent street level vigilante right this moment. I believe there's more to being a superhero than being a really good crossover athlete.

The Russians(?) being kinda silly idiots makes me feel bad about the fact that Clint mercilessly slaughtered them during the Snap'd years.

Her step father-to-be has rediculous hair and mustache and accent and he just comes off like a terrible Bond villain. I can't believe he's in a 2021 superhero show. It's so over the top there's definitely a swerve there.

Hailey Steinfeld is a very pretty white girl.
Kalyx triaD is offline   Reply With Quote