View Single Post
Old 05-21-2020, 09:10 AM   #4297
Sepholio
3 Dicks Out For Trips

Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
So I finished the main ending of Hollow Knight. Done a bit of the extra content and can currently fight the "new" final boss but am sidetracked by the Grimm Troupe contents final boss. Let me say this: As of this moment, out of the probably thousand games Ive played, Nightmare King Grimm is easily the hardest boss I've ever fought in any game ever. I've seen videos of people beating him without getting hit but I'm convinced they were on crack and cheating at the same time. This guy is nucking futs and often will wipe me in the first 10 seconds of battle and I am fully upgraded with every ability found. Madness. MADNESS I SAY.

Decided to take a break before I broke my controller or PC. Noticed a decent sale on PSN and got Jotun: Valhalla Edition and Sundered: Eldritch Edition for a total of 7 dollars and change. Beat Jotun in a day but it was a decent experience. Very pretty game with some challenging bosses. Well worth the 3 bucks I spent on it. Started up Sundered now and it's another metroidvania, but with roguelike spin. When you die you return to the starting point, but you have any found abilities and can spend currency to permanently increase your stats and get added buffs. Any doors you unlocked before stay unlocked too which is useful for shortcuts. Game seems rather easy when you first start it but quickly becomes madness as you are swarmed by regenerating hordes of enemies and bullet/laser hell coming from every direction. Seems really fun and challenging so I'm going to grind it out before trying to kill that bastard Grimm again.
Sepholio is offline   Reply With Quote