View Single Post
Old 02-27-2021, 08:02 PM   #2298
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emperor Smeat View Post
They've been building up KENTA for months to be the one to take the belt off of him. This was before any "forbidden door" got opened. Maybe watch the actual shows instead of commenting on stuff you don't know about since you made it clear before you don't watch NJPW and the tirade you had about losing all respect for them because they committed the sin of working with Impact.

NJPW doesn't really do belt stripping if the person is not injured. Moxley's first reign ending via a belt strip was only due to a very unforeseen circumstance at the time. They didn't want to do it again with him which was part of the reason why they suspended the 6 months defense rule for all their belts early into the coronavirus pandemic.
No, they’ve built up KENTA for months to be a heel that loses to Mox before he drops the belt to guy they really want to use. That’s why KENTA lost. It’s not a grand shocker. I am evidently right because of what actually happened, not what a bunch of dweebs on the internet speculated would happen.

Don’t give a shit what New Japan does or doesn’t normally do. A typhoon is unforeseen circumstances yet coronavirus is something completely normal? Fuck off with that shit. If they wanted the US Title off Mox it would be off Mox. Stop being such a mark.

Lol, doesn’t matter if I watch or not. I was right. You can’t really discredit my opinion when it’s the correct one.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote