View Single Post
Old 10-10-2021, 11:05 PM   #3181
M-A-G
Higher. Further. Faster.

M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Vito View Post
That episode had WWECW vibes, and I mean that in the kindest way. I loved when they'd debut loads of new faces in a single episode, added a fun element to the show and, actually, I thought WWECW was by far the most entertaining brand in 2008-09ish (not that Raw or SD were setting a high bar).
Dirty secret (or not?) confession time: I don't believe I ever watched a single minute of the new ECW under Vince's watch. I mean, I knew OF it but it's like Daria where, sure, students knew who she was but they weren't lining up to hang out with her. Kind of like me in high school. I heard mixed things about it with very few high points. Tiffany being one of them.

Quote:
When you say Dell Killings' stats blow, do you mean actually blow or blow on the grading curve compared to the rest of the roster? He'd probably be one of the best wrestlers in the world by modern day EWR stat standards
Well, you tell me....

I mean, maybe I'm just spoiled but I find little use for a guy like that.

Quote:
I can only assume that the Lady Liberties are wrestling looking like American Maid from The Tick. I'd be all for it!
Or Wonder Woman? Props for making me remember The Tick, though.

Quote:
"Quintessential Top Rope Maneuver" for a guy named Quint That is absolutely fantastic.
Yeah, the name just hit me when I was adjusting his profile. I figure it could be a thing for everything surrounding him. Like, his shirt could just say something like "The Quintessential T-Shirt" or what not. Like I said, I have some high hopes for him.
M-A-G is offline   Reply With Quote