View Single Post
Old 01-27-2019, 12:00 AM   #458
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seph View Post
Dunno if anyone else has mentioned this, but they should let Jericho be the booker if they are going to have talent handle booking. The other talent should all have some kind of avenue to voice what they want to him and have it taken seriously to an extent, but he should get the final call. I think he could put on a really good show.
Jericho is a good shout. I've thought about that myself, but he's come out and said he's got no real idea how to book. And some of his ideas have sounded pretty terrible, to be honest. Jericho knows what he is doing when it comes to positioning himself against an opponent, but he was seriously pitching him vs. Seth Rollins in an IC Title vs. IC Title program in WWE that would end in a DQ, and he said he'd put the WWE Title on Ryback. I know some people here are going to love that, but eh.

Seems like Jericho would be must better served as a guy to sit in on production meetings, offer his two cents, help guys develop in the ring and maybe agent some matches. As far as bookers go, I wouldn't mind JR getting a proper shot at actually booking. The guy's got so much experience and what he wants sounds pretty logical, but he seems to give guys a chance to present themselves even if he doesn't always like their style. If he's going to be on commentary, him knowing where he wants stories to go and who he really wants to get over would definitely help with the overall tightness of the presentation.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote