View Single Post
Old 06-01-2021, 06:49 PM   #4855
OssMan
The Classic Dylan Staples

OssMan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)OssMan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)OssMan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)OssMan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)OssMan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)OssMan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)OssMan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)OssMan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)OssMan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)OssMan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)OssMan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)OssMan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)OssMan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
i have finally finished LIVE A LIVE after i stopped playing it for like 7 years. thought my data was gone at one point. very cool innovation game, good story telling and music and scenarios, the last part was a real fucking chore though. the only posts about Live A Live on this forum are some guy putting it in his best obscure snes games and this Indifferent Clox post from a c-fed:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indifferent Clox View Post
Ladies and Gentlemen it has been a long time coming, BUT TONIGHT IT FINALLY HAPPENS!!

This long and well comentated rivalry has sprung out of mutual hatred and desire for one thing.... and we don't quite know what that one thing is yet.

BUT TONIGHT IT WILL BE REVEALED!

I along with my.. I mean OUR audience have pretty much missed the point on all of Noid's elaborate dance like manauevers in the ring, it as if his every move has meaning but in the end it comes together in a a perhaps effective move that resembles a mating dance rather than a wrestling move. Throughought his many rounds of playing 'live a live' just to see the MIsawa Mutoh References in the middle of the ring Kane Knight would always appear on the monitor to interrupt him right at a crucial moment causing an "Incomplete" ending. Noid has announced that "TONIGHT THE GAME WILL NOT BE OVER!!!!"

Kane Knight has been training for years now, not figuring out how to make his opponents' attacks hurt him less but more. and he is able to now take in so much pain that he can unleash it in a way in which he considers much more painful, but no one has actually ever been 'defeated' per se.

TONIGHT TONIGHT TONIGHT!!!

THIS EPIC MATCH WILL GO DOWN!!!

-tbc-
OssMan is offline   Reply With Quote