Thread: THE MANDALORIAN
View Single Post
Old 12-19-2020, 06:33 PM   #262
IC Champion
They/Them

IC Champion makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)IC Champion makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)IC Champion makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)IC Champion makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)IC Champion makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)IC Champion makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)IC Champion makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)IC Champion makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)IC Champion makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)IC Champion makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)IC Champion makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)IC Champion makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)IC Champion makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dastardly One View Post
This is why I get pissed when people are hypercritical of the show.

Don't get me wrong, if you don't dig the show, you don't dig the show. But the hyper nitpickery is so shortsighted. I'm watching this shit and feeling like a kid again. And they aren't just barraging us with fan service. No doubt, it's sprinkled in, but generally quite artfully.

Is the show perfect? Absolutely not. Should we celebrate the triumphs instead of criticizing some flaws that pop up now and again? Fucking right we should.

Star Wars at its best is a "feel." It's excitement about potential and possibilities.

I've been a big fan of this thread. Every so often for banter we'll throw in a nitpick. But I love that we're all on the same page and fistpumping together.

This is the MFKN way.

Also, I'm high as hell, and vibing hard on Mando.
I felt this post in my soul. Hahah.
IC Champion is offline   Reply With Quote