View Single Post
Old 02-04-2008, 09:09 PM   #75
Kalyx triaD
Raw Video Footage

Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
"What Do You Think Of That, Tiger?":

Marvel is pushing for a Venom solo flick. They're calling it a spin-off which leads me to believe Topher Grace may return in the suit. To those that may not like that (I do, IMO) remember the legacy of the symbiote [in fiction] means anybody could wear the suit and be Venom, so a recast could fit in the current Spidey continuity as well (or whatever continuity comes of number four).

Speaking Of That:

James Vanderbilt (writer; "Zodiac") recently stated that he's eager to get down on the script for Spidey 4.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanderbilt
It's sort of an odd process because you're sitting down with people who made the first three and going, 'Well, let me tell you what to do,' which is always odd.
That means ofcourse a story was accepted, but I can't say what it is (til they report it... I want my own sources!).

Iron Man Superbowl Spot:

New X-Men Cartoon Gearing Up:

Plot Summary Press Release:

"When an explosive event shatters the lives of the X-Men and takes away their mentor, the beaten heroes walk away from it all. But then they're given a rare glimpse into the future, and see a world in utter ruin, ruled by giant destructive robots. A world that spiraled out of control because the X-Men had given up. So now the most legendary of all X-Men takes the lead - Wolverine! Reuniting these broken heroes, Wolverine embarks on the ultimate mission - to prevent de world's destruction. To rescue us from ourselves. To save the future."

In the past decade the X-Men franchise has produced two top quality cartoons (Animated Series, Evolution), and it may continue with this new high concept series.
Kalyx triaD is offline   Reply With Quote