View Single Post
Old 09-21-2010, 01:03 AM   #2230
Splaya
1-0 TPWW Chess Master

Splaya got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Splaya got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Splaya got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Splaya got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Splaya got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Splaya got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Splaya got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Splaya got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Splaya got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Splaya got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Splaya got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Splaya got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Before Raw has come onto the air, Adam Sayer has announced that Chris Benoit will face Chris Jericho and Eddie Guerrero in a handicap match. If Chris Benoit can win the match, he will face Jericho for the world title at Oblivion.

Randy Orton vs Christian.

Match Background: None.

The Match: Orton slams Christian. Randy Orton hits some punches. How generic. Christian charges into the corner, but EATS BOOT and staggers backward. Running knee lift from Randy Orton. Christian powers out of a headlock. BIG clothesline on Orton. Spear by Christian. Covers for a quick two count. Randy Orton fights out of a grapple. Nice piledriver on Christian. Hooks the leg for a two count. Randy Orton scores with a standing spinebuster. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! Christian fights out of a grapple. Christian connects with a HARD right hand, sending the opponent down to the mat again. Orton counters an arm wringer with an elbow to the side of the head. Flying shoulder tackle by Orton sends Christian CRASHING to the mat. Christian can barely stand. RKO! 1....2....3. Scott Steiner comes running down the aisle with a chair, and gets into the ring! Poppa Pump hits Christian with a chair to the back! Christian goes down to the canvas, hurt.

Rating-66
Reaction-59
Quality-74

Chris Jericho is backstage getting interviewed about his match later tonight with Chris Benoit. He strongly believes there is no way Benoit can win the match.

Rating-92

AJ Styles vs Abyss.

Match Background: This will be a hardcore bout.

The Match: Abyss throws Styles into a shopping trolley. Full nelson slam on Styles. There's a two count on the pin. Styles counters a backdrop attempt with a kick to the face and hit a clothesline! Spinning back kick from AJ Styles. THERE IT IS! A legdrop to the BACK OF THE HEAD! I swear, that makes any match just a little bit better. I don't mind telling you that every time I see it, that's for sure. Hooks the leg for a two count. Kitchen sink shot (literally) and Abyss gets floored. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! I would have bought that as the finish! Implant DDT by AJ Styles! I will always and forever mark out for that move. Abyss reverses a AJ Styles hammerlock. Spinebuster by Abyss. There's a two count on the pin. Brutal sit out powerbomb on Styles! Cover, ONE...TWO...NO! I honestly thought that match was going to end right then and there. Rude Awakening neckbreaker on AJ Styles by Abyss. Remember when that was a legit finish? Abyss drives a table into Styles. Styles backdrops Abyss out of a piledriver attempt. That took a lot out of AJ Styles. THERE IT IS! A legdrop to the BACK OF THE HEAD! I swear, that makes any match just a little bit better. I don't mind telling you that every time I see it, that's for sure. Power drive elbow by AJ Styles. That sounds like a feature on a 4 x 4, doesn't it. AJ Styles moves in for the kill. Styles Clash!!! That shook the ring. 1....2....3!! I don't think the fight has finished. AJ Styles and Abyss have begun brawling again! They wind up brawling all the way down the aisle and out of view.

Rating -70
Reaction-63
Quality-77

Rey Mysterio vs Batista.

Match Background: Rey Mysterio is the reigning Heat World Title champion, and has been since 14 October 2010.

The Match: Rey Mysterio takes a right hand to the temple from Batista. I bet those hurt more than Sgt. Slaughter's Noogies. Rey Mysterio powers out of a Batista headlock. Rey just WAFFLES Batista with a STIFF chop that hurt ME to watch! The referee bumps after catching a wild right hand and is down. Batista walks into a face crusher variation. Has anyone's face ever really been crushed by one though? Hooks the leg, but the referee is still out! Batista blocks a punch. Weak bodyslam on Rey by Batista sets up a legdrop. Powerslam from Batista on Rey. Hooks the leg for a two count. Flapjack from Batista on Rey. Hooks the leg! ONE...TWO...NO! Rey counters an arm wringer with an elbow to the side of the head. Lightning kick by Rey on Batista. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! I would have bought that as the finish! Batista flips out of a Rey Mysterio bodyslam attempt. The referee bumps after catching a wild right hand and is down. Rey Mysterio slams Batista, who rolls onto his stomach. What is Batista doing? Rey Mysterio picks him up and signals for a powerbomb. He raises Batista up...but then throws him off. Rey Mysterio saw that Batista had a chain and was ready to hit him with it. A kick to the gut stuns Batista, and the chain gets taken by Rey, who wraps it around his fist. Knock-out punch! Batista is out cold, KOed by his own weapon! The referee gets up to see the pinfall - 1....2....3! Another referee comes running down the aisle, and points out to the first official that Rey Mysterio used a steel chain to get this victory. The referee reverses the decision! Rey Mysterio has been disqualified! Matt Hardy Version 1.0 comes running down the aisle, and gets into the ring! Rey Mysterio is ready though, and strikes first! Rey Mysterio spins Matt around. Rey Mysterio hits the West Coast Hop! Matt Hardy Version 1.0 has been left down on the canvas. The attempted ambush has backfired.

Rating-76
Reaction-80
Quality- 68

*Matt Hardy versus Rey Mysterio has been announced for SD*

Brock Lesnar is backstage hyping up his match at Oblivion versus HHH.*

Rating-71

The Dudley Boyz versus The World's Greatest Tag Team in a Tables match ends with Shelton throwing Bubba Ray Dudley into a table. After the match the Brothers of Destruction come down to the ringside area and beat down both teams.

Rating-85
Reaction-85
Quality-86

John Cena is walking backstage when he is spotted by The Rock, who attacks. They brawl around the arena for a while, until The Rock gets a clear upper hand and sends Cena into retreat.

Rating-96

In the semi finals of the IC tournament, Rob Van Dam defeats Edge by pinfall after Goldberg interfered. After the match, Goldberg beats down Edge.

*It is announced that at Oblivion, Edge and Christian will face Scott Steiner and Goldberg in a tag team match.*

Quality- 73

CM Punk versus Brock Lesnar ends with Brock Lesnar hitting the F5 for the pinfall. After the match, Lesnar lays Punk out with a chair.

Quality-74

Chris Benoit defeated Chris Jericho and Eddie Guerrero when Guerrero tapped out to the Crippler Crossface. Chris Benoit poses on the top rope as the show goes off the air.

Quality-84
Splaya is offline   Reply With Quote