View Single Post
Old 08-17-2010, 11:36 PM   #777
Funky Fly
The Satanic Mechanic

Funky Fly makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Funky Fly makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Funky Fly makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Funky Fly makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Funky Fly makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Funky Fly makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Funky Fly makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Funky Fly makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Funky Fly makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Funky Fly makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Funky Fly makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Funky Fly makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Funky Fly makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fignuts View Post
Fuuuuuuuck still havn't started the first one. And from what I've heard, multiple playthroughs give you very different experiences.
It does indeed. Totally fucking worth it tho. Better still that it has an expansion and a ton of DLC. Definitely get "Warden's Keep", "Return to Ostagar" and "The Stone Prisoner". Not only do they give you lots of really helpful shit for the main game (including an extra character), they are just really awesome quests in general. This is my favourite game of ALL FUCKING TIME.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowden View Post
Playing through it now for the first time. I can see where multiple play throughs would totally change things, as your origin story plays a big part in how you're perceived throughout the rest of the game, and playing good versus evil makes the game world VERY different.

Problem is though, game is 60 hours long...dunno if I wanna do that twice.
You will want to, once you get through it. Plus, it's 60 hours if you rush through the game. It's more like 90 if you explore and do all of the extra side quests and shit.
Funky Fly is offline   Reply With Quote