View Single Post
Old 04-25-2020, 10:09 AM   #54978
Anybody Thrilla
Cranky Kong

Anybody Thrilla makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Anybody Thrilla makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Anybody Thrilla makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Anybody Thrilla makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Anybody Thrilla makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Anybody Thrilla makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Anybody Thrilla makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Anybody Thrilla makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Anybody Thrilla makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Anybody Thrilla makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Anybody Thrilla makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Anybody Thrilla makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Anybody Thrilla makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by XL View Post
There are some terrible ones. Aries always had a great one, and went between the middle and bottom ropes I believe.

It is massively overused now though. I think the “big guy does athletic moves” trope hasn’t helped. Samoa Joe sort of pioneered it (to my knowledge) but now you have one of the Viking Raiders doing it, does Keith Lee do one or is he flip over the top rope like Damien Priest?
Oh yeah, Aries had a really nice one. Also, King Cureno...err, sorry, El Hijo del Fantasma has a really killer one. I was actually watching Samoa Joe v. Finn Balor on the influential NXT matches yesterday, and he did a really nice one. I don't recall Keith Lee doing it, but it seems like something he'd do.

It's very possible for it to look good, but it's been happening a LOT, and I think it looks bad more often than not.
Anybody Thrilla is offline   Reply With Quote