View Single Post
Old 02-13-2021, 11:19 PM   #4045
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
I genuinely don’t mean it doom and gloom or to be an ass, but I’ve just got a weird feeling. Yeah, he seems to be having the time of his life, but that often masks deeper shit. And that physical decline he’s had with the schedule he keeps? That’s not good. And just because he’s having fun doesn’t mean his family is. It’s got to be potentially embarrassing to be Chris Jericho’s kids and see him sucking in his gut with women half his age, spreading Covid, claiming he could be in AC-DC, supporting Trump so vocally, and being mocked by people seeing him for the first time in years. I’m being serious. It’s a VERY public mid-life crisis. Sometimes the money you make doesn’t make up for that.

I’m worried that the guys in AEW are such fans of his that they won’t ask the questions. And guys with real addiction problems can get quite good at masking how well they’re operating. They can make it seem a part of their brilliance.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote