View Single Post
Old 03-10-2021, 07:02 AM   #2965
Evil Vito
President of Freedonia

Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by M-A-G View Post
Ugh...cosplayers... Sorry, it's a personal thing.
If it’s any consolation I’m 95% sure Allie also has nudes out there but you might be paid a visit by the Butcher and the Blade

Quote:
laughed at the description of both guys' chill factor which prompted me to demand a stat for a worker's level of chillness. Like, RVD would be a 100 no question. Also, props on the balls to let a woman take a shot like that. I'm sure Twitter and tumblr will have no comment on that.
they might have to change the ratings just for RVD to give him 420 chill

And yeah, there’s a segment of IWC fandom that really enjoy inter gender wrestling as some indy feds have pulled it off successfully, but I think in a national promotion it’d be tough to do except in certain scenarios. You need a woman who can believably be booked against men. Kong is a choice obviously and has done it in TNA, Nyla Rose who I haven’t booked yet as I’ve been trying to find the right way to bring her back is a transwoman with a similar build to Kong. Past them, Kris Stat has done it on the indies and could pull it off, she’s like 5’9” which is tall for a woman, and a pretty thick (or thicc?) build.

Quote:
LOL, that's a long way to go for an ass kicking. That's like George Costanza levels of pettiness. I love it.
You know, other than Blood and Guys I never stopped to think on where these others shows are being held. I’ve established that the pandemic is over and Dynamite can be on the road again, so I’d hope they’re out west this week....but given that I imagine Darby living on the rural outskirts in the middle of nowhere, yeah very petty

Quote:
Getting busted open and then beatdown by someone else who wasn't even in the match? There's just no need for that level of excessiveness!
It is kind of a role reversal deal where the faces kinda look like dicks in the end but I think there’s a fine line between “faces are dicks for kicking a man when he’s down” and “faces are giving the asshole heel his long due comeuppance
Evil Vito is offline   Reply With Quote