View Single Post
Old 02-15-2013, 02:39 PM   #3069
Lock Jaw
Loque Ja

Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blitz View Post
SPOILER: show
This is why I hate reading comics sometimes. All these arcs get hyped up as having big ramifications, and then nothing happens. It was still really solid, no doubt. And I like the dynamic at the end of the Batman #17 where the Bat family seems to be dealing with the fallout in their heads, but other than that yeah. When Joker served the dinner and it was made to look like he'd cut everyone's faces off, it was awesome, but I knew there was no chance he'd actually done it.

It would've been cool if they'd started taking off the bandages and everyone seemed fine and then like one member actually had their face cut off.

But then again everything gets retconned in a year anyways, so who the hell cares.
SPOILER: show
Yeah, when they started taking all the bandages off, they never actually took off Jason's so I was like.... "He actually did it to Jason"..... but then in the course of their fight his bandages got ripped off and you could see that he was fine as well, so I was all "Well, so much for that".
Lock Jaw is offline   Reply With Quote