View Single Post
Old 02-15-2013, 02:00 AM   #3066
Blitz
Angel Headed Hipster

Blitz makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Blitz makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Blitz makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Blitz makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Blitz makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Blitz makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Blitz makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Blitz makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Blitz makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Blitz makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Blitz makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Blitz makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Blitz makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lock Jaw View Post
Finished reading Death of the Family. Pretty quality Joker story.

SPOILER: show
I was surprised that nothing lasting was done. Nightwing is probably the one who actually "lost" the most.

Only stupid part of the whole story is that it was "revealed" that apparently Bruce revealed his secret identity to Joker pretty much after their very first encounter. Don't think he would ever willingly do that, even if he suspected Joker knew something.
SPOILER: show
This is why I hate reading comics sometimes. All these arcs get hyped up as having big ramifications, and then nothing happens. It was still really solid, no doubt. And I like the dynamic at the end of the Batman #17 where the Bat family seems to be dealing with the fallout in their heads, but other than that yeah. When Joker served the dinner and it was made to look like he'd cut everyone's faces off, it was awesome, but I knew there was no chance he'd actually done it.

It would've been cool if they'd started taking off the bandages and everyone seemed fine and then like one member actually had their face cut off.

But then again everything gets retconned in a year anyways, so who the hell cares.
Blitz is offline   Reply With Quote