View Single Post
Old 01-18-2021, 11:36 AM   #1
M-A-G
Higher. Further. Faster.

M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Rate the Game: Week 42

We have concluded yet another chapter in this epic saga we call Rate the Game. Tetris stands out as probably simplest game of this bunch but how well did the little game that could do when stacked against such an impressive pile of games? Let's calculate the average and update the leaderboard and see where Tetris falls:

Well, barring any surprises, Tetris sits among the top 25 and ends up at number 22. It may possibly be the best export out of Russia right next to vodka, Yakov Smirnoff, and Zangief. The blood fests of Mortal Kombat, Doom, Resident Evil, and Quake fall to the mighty Tetriminos.

What else do we have in store in the CONTAINER OF DOOM? Let's kick off this week by diving into the unknown one more time. Here we go...

via GIPHY

...snap...

via GIPHY

...crackle...

via GIPHY

...POP! Sorry about the lighting if you're having trouble discerning what it says. We're dealing with some major dreary weather outside this morning. Anyways, if you can't read it the game drawn for this week is Ninja Gaiden (NES). The original title stands as one of the hardest entries in the NES library and I'm sure some of us have the broken controllers to prove it. How about sharing your experiences with the game including your rating? Let's get to slicing. Until next week!

No matter what may happen to me, just remember Lzzy Hale gave me the bedroom eyes...

...again.
M-A-G is offline   Reply With Quote