Thread: Cyberpunk 2077
View Single Post
Old 12-20-2020, 08:36 PM   #135
drave
In His hands...

drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank Drebin View Post
Thats what I've been hearing. Been trying to do some a bunch of side jobs before playing main stories. Thats usually how I always play these tho.

No need to worry. There is a big fucking box that says THIS IS THE POINT OF NO RETURN - ALL SIDE JOBS AND GIGS WILL NOT BE PLAYABLE FROM THIS POINT.

If you choose to continue - it's a good..... hour ish from there that you still have some pretty cool shit to experience. After the credits roll, it will bring you back to that same point, with "bonus items" (they were fucking garbage) in your inventory. I'm thinking I was just too blazed to remember everything. Had some killer hydro lately. Wanna say it was around 30 hours? I was around level 20.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slik View Post
Do you guys think Cyberpunk will ever be fixable...I'm not a gamer and I actually had interest in trying to find youtube vids of people playing it bc it looked like a cool 'world' to look at...can the issues be fixed or is this the biggest video game flop of all-time?

They've already put two big patches in, with a 3rd to follow tomorrow. The first day I played, I was kinda pissed. After the 1st patch, its been great. The 2nd patch a few days ago fixed the radio issue so I can enjoy the wonderful soundtrack again. It is a very beautiful world and the city feels like one of the most (if not the most) populated cities in a videogame I've played. There's lots of things that make it seem like a breathing, real city.

I personally cannot wait for the "next" gen version on Series X.
drave is offline   Reply With Quote