View Single Post
Old 02-10-2021, 05:43 PM   #4022
Nark Order
Soundly Defeated Wadding

Nark Order makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Nark Order makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Nark Order makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Nark Order makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Nark Order makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Nark Order makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Nark Order makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Nark Order makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Nark Order makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Nark Order makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Nark Order makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Nark Order makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Nark Order makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by thecc View Post
This might come across meaner than I intend but that's a pretty god damn privileged look at it. Every time this happens, queer people call him out on the issues it causes for us. Instead of showing any kind of remorse, he just doubles down and in turn his followers end up harassing us. I could see the point if it was just once that would be one thing but it's not. And for the record, it's not just him he's just the loudest one. I think the biggest thing that really gets to me but it usually leads to cis straight people always trying to talk over us and I'm just tired of it at this point.

Also I hate the idea that just cuz he's shitty to everyone that it makes it ok.
Him being shitty to everyone makes it equal, not necessarily ok. If the specific accusation is targeting minority populations for harassment, I don't think that is shaking out to be the case. People are allowed to be mean to people, that's just the way of the world. If you want to argue he's a jerk, sure have at it. If you're trying to argue that he shouldn't be allowed to be mean on the internet or should only be allowed to be mean to people you deem appropriate, grow up.
Nark Order is offline   Reply With Quote