View Single Post
Old 01-25-2021, 11:09 PM   #12941
poopfromweiner dude
GD Maniac

poopfromweiner dude makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)poopfromweiner dude makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)poopfromweiner dude makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)poopfromweiner dude makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)poopfromweiner dude makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)poopfromweiner dude makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)poopfromweiner dude makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)poopfromweiner dude makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)poopfromweiner dude makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)poopfromweiner dude makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)poopfromweiner dude makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)poopfromweiner dude makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)poopfromweiner dude makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Sister Act & Sister Act 2: Back in Business

Saw these for the first time as a 30 year old male, was pleasantly surprised to see the general plot and premise get yadda yadda'd. Females my age seem to have a lot of nostalgia. I like that all the men in these movies are bumbling idiots 2/5

Blood Diamond - 1 bag of popcorn really really bad. Watched this in World Affairs in high school but never got to see the last third, I guess I thought it would be good but this is a really really bad movie. Leo and Jen.Con do not sizzle at all, at it's best it's just stealing from better movies like hotel rwanda or city of god. Shocked that anyone could think this didnt suck. gratuitous violence and obnoxious strokes of luck at every turn. When I visit Africa I'm going to be constantly afraid of a a convoy of black men in jeeps with shotguns and boomboxes
poopfromweiner dude is offline   Reply With Quote