View Single Post
Old 04-06-2021, 01:09 PM   #758
Loose Cannon
I'm all there is

Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Conspiracy Victim Vito View Post
Lmao sounds like easily the worst go-home show ever and it means nothing because WWE already got paid and have no incentive to drive up Peacock numbers
I hadn't really thought about this yet, but i guess does WWE even care anymore who watches the PPV's since they technically don't own the Network anymore?

I mean can you even purchase PPV's through cable? is that still a thing?

That could be really bad for the show quality going forward if they don't even care about eyeballs on their PPV shows.
Loose Cannon is offline   Reply With Quote