View Single Post
Old 12-07-2020, 11:38 PM   #53
Tom Guycott
I W C DEEZ NUTZ!

Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny Powers View Post
Daredevil got me walking away with a Nigerian sized boner. I turned on Netflix and clicked on Daredevil without knowing how good it was going to be. I just assumed that it was going to be another run-of-the-mill action hero story and so while I had interest, it wasn't that much. Daredevil blew me away. So in answering your question, I would watch Daredevil for the first time again.
The only let-down was the fact that you kinda *needed* to watch season 1 of Iron Fist for the full context of Defenders. People were waiting for a major motion picture from the MCU to flop, and that one show was the turkey all along. Hell, it really didn't get much better until season two was in full swing. Prob'ly wouldn't have bothered if not for all the eye candy flanking Danny.

Separately: "Nigerian sized boner"... is it sad that the anatomical implications were secondary to me initially wondering what an erection would have to do with a rich prince emailing you out of the blue to send money?
Tom Guycott is offline   Reply With Quote