View Single Post
Old 12-05-2020, 11:20 PM   #152
Kenny Powers

Kenny Powers is a chill bro (7,500+)Kenny Powers is a chill bro (7,500+)Kenny Powers is a chill bro (7,500+)Kenny Powers is a chill bro (7,500+)Kenny Powers is a chill bro (7,500+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seanny One Ball View Post
Karate Kid Part 3 freakin rules and is the first one I ever saw. I told a girl I knew karate after that, then I feebly kicked a wall at shin height and she got bored and walked off.

Terry Silver is in Karate Kid 3, he's the grease that Kreese needs.

Imagine if they get Hilary Swank involved. She could be the role model Sam truly listens to.

So many ideas...
I like your Hilary Swank idea. Wouldn't be too farfetched to assume that she's associated with Daniel's family somehow due to the common mutual friend in Miyagi.

I also loved Karate Kid II and III, although an argument can be made that the movies should have happened in reverse orders (i.e. Going to Japan after the Silver/Kreese/Barnes shit).

My only other annoyance with Karate Kid II and III is how Daniel was able to defeat Chozen, yet struggled mightily with Mike Barnes. In theory, Chozen would have been able to beat the living fuck out of Barnes given that Chozen was training military soldiers in Japan.
Kenny Powers is offline   Reply With Quote