View Single Post
Old 02-14-2010, 11:42 PM   #121
Kapoutman
Hockey Superstar

Kapoutman got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Kapoutman got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Kapoutman got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Kapoutman got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Kapoutman got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Kapoutman got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Kapoutman got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Kapoutman got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Kapoutman got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Kapoutman got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Kapoutman got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Kapoutman got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Motion City Soundtrack - My Dinosaur Life: 7.5/10
Die Antwoord - $o$: 7/10
Busta Rhymes - Total Devastation (Best Of): 8/10
Modest Mouse - The Moon & Antarctica: 9/10

That's some of the stuff I just got tonight. Completed my Modest Mouse collection, only had the two most recent albums before that.

"My Dinosaur Life" is the first MCS album I got since their first one. Very "pop", but very enjoyable too. Lots of catchy songs on that album.

I've been on a Busta Rhymes nostalgia trip since I heard his "Don't Touch Me" song remixed on "Ocarina of Rhyme", so I got this one. I really enjoy Busta Rhymes' delivery.

Die Antwoord was recommended to me by Zelda. The girl's voice is really annoying at first, but then you get used to it, and as you keep listening to the album, some of the songs reminds you of MIA's songs with world beats and stuff like that. "Enter The Ninja" is silly but catchy as hell.

Last edited by Kapoutman; 02-14-2010 at 11:47 PM.
Kapoutman is offline   Reply With Quote